Sunday, March 15, 2009

Busy Weekend This Time!!

Another Sunday was before me, though usually a rest day for me but this time, lots of busyness was expected due to some important functions to be attended.. And it was a busy day indeed.
 
A marriage function in the morning which went till afternoon was my first function attended on the day. Though I had expected to have a boring stay there as I had not expected anybody from my friend circle to be there, but still I had to go there. However, it turned out to be a much good visit for me as I met one of my schoolmates there after around 3 years or so, though we have had some teli-calls between the periods but we had not met since we left the school. Cherished having a talk with him exploring where our other schoolmates were and just digging some old memories.
 
In the afternoon, there was a small get-together in our neighbour's house and well, I was to get all the foodstuff arranged for the guests.  It lasted for around 2 hours and all the time, I was busy, no complaints though.

And while I reached back home, I just saw the TV schedule and was delighted to check out the movies on the idiot box. There were Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na - one of the movies I love watching to, K3G - another evergreen movie, Race - my legs were pleading to give them some rest, so I thought it better not to got for Race Saanson Ki..,  Jab We Met - saw it last sunday too and then there was Fashion too. Fashion - another gem from Madhur Bhandarkar's pandora box. While I write this post, I am loving seeing PC, Kangana & Mughda Godse on screen and well, right now, Meghna (PC) is coming back to her world - the modelling world and getting all her things she earlier messed up sorted.
 
So, bye all. Fashion is still going on and I think I will end my day as soon as it goes off.
 
Another busy week lies before me so got to have a good sleep for a fresh week ahead. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment