Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Boring Week Gone, Tight Schedule Expected Ahead!!

While I am writing this post, I really can't find anything to share with you all. The week has just passed by without any excitement or fun. Tight schedule at the office with last minute returns piling up, a tiring time at home too because the body is just too tired while am at home and I just can't get enough concentration on my b.com subjects but then I just remind myself that B.Com Finals are just a week away and within a month, they will be over too. My practicals are just a couple of days away and no special preparation for it as such.
 
I expect some more tight schedule during the coming time firstly due to the 31st March financial year ending and then due to my exams and hitting the nail in the coffin, no leave from the office too for the graduation exams except one day before each exam. Last year, it was not an issue because last year, atleast we were surely aware of the syllabus contents but this time, a major chunk of final year graduation was lost thanks to CA exams and articleship - though no regrets for it.
 
Anyways, I hope I will be able to manage it well.
 
With these words and a boring post this time, I sign off. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment