Sunday, April 05, 2009

Friendship is God's Gift. Do You Agree?

Hi Friends, How are you all? It has been a week since I posted at my blog, the longest since the very start of this blog. But as I had shared with you all, my graduation final exams are going on. One of my exams have already gone and the second one is tomorrow. For any of you who would be interested to know how it went, it really went good.
 
Last night, I was just relaxing in my bed and just could not find any better thing to watch on idiot box. Coming online didn't offer me any good incentive as none of my friends were online. So, after a long time, I just wrote a couple of lines and I am just gonna share it with you all :
 
Aaj tanha baitha toh kuch soch raha tha main,
pyar aur dosti mein koi fark dhund rha tha main..
pyar ka kissa aksar rehta q hai adhura,
isi kashmakash mein faske majbur ho rha tha main..
log aksar pyar aur dosti ko ek tarazu mein tolte hai,
zyadatar pyar ko khuda ki bakshish bolte hain..
jaane q sabhi yeh baat bhul jaate hain,
sirf dost k aage hum dil k darwaze kholte hain..
khuda ne dost ko dost se milaya,
sachai se bhara ek rishta hai banaya..
par kehte hain dosti rahegi usi ki kaayam,
jisne dosti ko dil se nibhaya..
pyar ka hai aksar hota adhura anjam,
dosti mein na aaye kabhi dhalti huyi sham..
meri zindagi ko rangeen bnaya tumne,
ae dost teri dosti ko salaam..

 
I dedicate these lines to all my friends and I hope you would like it.
 
And for some of my friends who don't understand Hindi, I just tried to get the better one out of love and friendship through these lines.
 
Now, I am just going to log out. Bye to all and just like my last post, once again, I have an exam tomorrow so wish me luck.

6 comments:

  1. well simar....i alwz tell u dat watever u write is awesme...beyond words....watever u have written is worth reading.....hope 2 have more nice stuff frm ur side.....keep writing.....ALL THE BEST.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey simar... tat was straight from d heart...i totally agree.... the beauty of frdship described at its best.. ;) so spontaneous n beautiful....n all d best....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi simar.. sachi u hav written very ture thng.ur line.. pyar aur dostme koi fark dhundh rha tha mai.. n pyar ka kissa aksar adhura rehta hai.. its d fact.. crsly simar.. pyar aksar adhura reh jaata hai.jab pyar milta hai to hum dosti bhool jaate hai.. n pyar k jane k baad wahi dost yaad aate hai jinhe hum anjaane me piche chod aate hai.. wahi dost jinke saath humne sab kuch share kiya..har khushi ka aur gam ka pal..kabhi kabhi hum pyar ko dosti se uncha darja dene lagte hai.. lekin us dost ka darja kahi kho dete hai..aur uska ehsaas hame bure wakt me hota.har insan ki zindagi me ek accha dost hona zaruri hai.aur khushnaseeb log hi acche dost pate hai.i wish har insan ko tere jaisa accha dost mile..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah Wah! Paaji ji tussi te shayar bangaye.. Very touching shayari ji.... I really appreciate all your blogs mundyaa ji, inspite of being so busy with you studies you are taking time to write about your freinds and families which is great!
    And Yup I totally agree that Friendship is a God's Gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello
    Ca sabh te shyar ban gaye ne fantabulous line dude:)u just rock
    bohat hi vadia likheya hai
    i m very lucky to be ur frd thanx for such gr888 lines

    marvelous work
    keep it up
    god bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete