Sunday, June 21, 2015

IGP makes my Day!

While I was just browsing through the web of the Internet, I came across a new site on the block: IndianGiftsPortal. As you would guess it, the site offers a wide variety of the gifts, which it delivers to the location you can even think of. I just thought to try out the website for sending across a gift back home on Fathers’ Day.

The website has a nice interface and easy-to-explore design. While the search started from the Gifts for Fathers, I noticed that it has a wide variety of personalized gifts including mugs, tees, photo frames and cushions, all bearing touching themes and designs that promise to warm the recipient’s heart. The portal has also come up with a nice mobile app and then I used the device in hand to complete my order.

Welcome Screen on the Mobile App
As you open the app, the range of occasions to send gifts opens up. The gifts are very well sorted in these categories, but to choose the best amongst the best, you obviously need to browse across the categories. And that’s what I did. I was looking for a product that can be used as a part of our lives. 

The Site through the Mobile App
The Gift I zeroed on
Finally, I stuck on a beautiful wall clock which allowed me personalization and I could actually put up my family photo in it.

Personalization Page
Now when the product was all finalized, the checkout process had to start and believe me, the whole process ended in 3 minutes after I had zeroed in on the product. The photo upload part was smooth, payment process was even more smoother. Although when you are spending some money of your pockets, you would hope that the payment process is a little slow so that you have a little more time to think upon your final choice. But jokes apart, the process sails you smoothly and you don’t have to worry about the failed payments.

Even though I was a bit late on my order and a bit more late on providing a better resolution picture for the product, the personalized product got delivered right before the Father’s Day. So, the delivery process was even more smoother. And as I write the post, I have received the picture of the clock already beautifying the wall in my parents’ room.

The Wall Clock beautifying the Wall @ Home
Cheers to IGP team for such a nice product. IGP is surely going to be my choice for gifts next time as well. May be you can give it a try too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment