Friday, September 25, 2009

Days Continue to be Busy!!

Hi Friends!!
Just like my last post, I expect this post of mine too dedicated towards my office experiences as the office work is not leaving me enough time for getting involved in something else. I had thought of watching some new movie this Sunday but all my plans came to an end when I was told by my principal that we would have to work on Sunday as well. And while I was at home from office, I just thought to make the best of the rest of the day and give some relaxation to my body, something my body had been really dying to have in the last couple of weeks. :)
 
The last few days of the month have been really busy for me, especially because of the due date for filing of returns for the assessees requiring audit is approaching and the assessees are just getting off from their sleep in fear of getting hefty penalty under the Income Tax Act. 

The clients have really been late this time, but I suppose it would have been easier this time had there been no power cuts in the city during the peak office hours. 5-6 productive hours of a day are not made use of, due to the power cuts and well, there is no alternative available for us. What else can we do other than doing some overtime?
However, in the midst of these days, I am trying my best to make the most of this high learning time.

Anyways, as the end of the month is approaching and the audits are getting on the verge of completion, it gives huge sigh of relief to us.  

Well, I wrote this post last night but I was not able to post it due to some technical failure at Blogger.com. So, I had just saved it to be republished later on. So, presently blogging from, in fact just republishing from office. 

Anyways friends, have good amount of work before me, so bye for now. Would meet you soon, most probably at the month end.

Till then, take care. God Bless All.

0 comments:

Post a Comment