Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Long Wait for the Monsoon Finally Ends!! It Seems Like That :P

Hi All!!
Once again, ut has been a long time since our last interaction but it has really been pretty busy time for me, for the office work due to Income Tax Returns has been keeping me quite busy. And I expect a couple of more busy days as the due date of filing of Income Tax Returns for non-audit assessees is approaching. As it had been quite a time, I just managed to find (I should say 'steal') some time to update my blog. I am using the word 'steal' as I am still having some returns in hand to preapre.
 
Finally, the monsoon has arrived into our state and the temperatures are showing a downslide, though I still don't know that a rain of couple of days can be termed as 'The Arrival of Monsoon.' A meteorological can better do that job for me. Whatever we term that into, I am still enjoying the pouring raindrops and the cool breeze.
 
It has been quite a good time for me in the meanwhile. As I shared with you all in my last post, I went for a small vacation for 2 days to my nanke (Mom's maternal home) along with my mother. It was a great 2-day leave from the office and a good enjoyable time for me out there. Plus, it served as a deviation from my daily routine and hectic schedule.
 
Further, in the weekend, I happened to watch a play 'Kuch Baatein... aur Tuchh Raatein" in the city. I got the invitation by virtue of one of my friends who was a part of the acting team. :) My brother was also on weekend tour to home and we went to watch the play for celebrating our weekend. The play was nice and it managed to touch some sensitive issues in the society with great dialogues.
 
And well, one of the reasons mainly contributing to not letting me update my blog for around 2 weeks was that my computer was annoyed with me and hence, the windows refused to start up. :( I had to wait for a free Sunday to repair my PC Operating System as weekdays don't leave me with much free time to do that. What more to ask for, the day came and I formatted my PC and while I was reinstalling Windows on my PC, I just could not get the Windows XP Serial Key. A number of calls and SMSs to friends finally helped me get the serial key after an hour or so. But at last, my computer is once again fine now.
 
Friends, I suppose I should sign off from here now and get back to work.
Sayonara. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmmm...... monsoons .... lets see. if they really last that long ... so that we call them monsoons... down south ... its suuuper cold .... as in th weather is definitely pleasant ...hey wht exactly was th play abt?? ... how was it ? sounds interesting though ..:P
    n th last part of ur post was too high funda for me to comment on ... lol ...

    ReplyDelete