Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Week That Wasn't ......

Hi All!!
   Last week didn't go quite smoothly atleast for me, much largely due to some not so wanted things. The very first day of week and I was lying on the road due to my bike slip off, though the speed was slow and I escaped unhurt but such a starting to the week triggered off more of such events for me and particularly my body was not in as high spirits as it had always been. In the mid of the week, I got a back pain which persisted 2-3 days and bending my back was a Mission Impossible during that period.
 
Besides, these unusual events, the heat wave in the city got me having a headache everyday and riding the bike from home to office and office to home in the noons and afternoons was usually an undesirable journey. Having a small nap in the afternoons had me regain my energy for the evening session at the office but just when I was back home, my body was asking for complete rest and a good sleep. The result, no studies during this period.
 
However, while I am writing the post, I am already enjoying cool breezes outside and it was fun in the first rain of the season today.
 
Hoping for some more rains in the week to come and a better power situation in Punjab, Bye for now. I would be back soon. <:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment