Friday, April 17, 2009

IPL Kicks Off Tomorrow!!

Hi Friends!!
How are you all? I am here again after a couple of my exams. One of the exams didn't go that good for me owing more to my silly mistake and the second one went great because the questions were simply demanding a general knowledge of e-commerce and computers mostly out of the textbook ;) but I don't know how much my general knowledge matches with the examiners.' ;-)
 
Also, a day before yesterday, I got to know that one of my exams got postponed due to elections and that exam of mine now stands shifted to 03.05.09. :(
 
Anyways, what is exciting for me today is that IPL (Indian Premier League) Season 2 is kicking off tomorrow and am really excited to enjoy that. I hope it really gives us more fun than that it gave us last time. I will still be cheering for my home team, Kings XI Punjab even though it is being ranked as a team who will be giving relatively lesser competition this year. Yuvi and team, dhoom macha de.
 
Don't have much to share with you this time but I hope next time I post something, I would have some IPL masala and something more exciting. But for now, I wait for IPL. :) and by the way, do comment with which team are you cheering for? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment